clearly , there was (or is) something awry with those servers or something on them

I was wondering the same thing.
I think everything is loading this AM...

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Bernadette O'Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 03:35
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Anyone know what's up with the MARC pages?

This morning I am getting a 403 error for the MARC pages:

�Forbidden You don�t have permission to access/marc/  on this server�.

But at least we can get the Subject Heading Manuals now.

Best wishes,

Bernadette

*******************
Bernadette O'Reilly
Bibliographic Standards Librarian

Bodleian Libraries,
Osney One Building
Osney Mead
Oxford OX2 0EW.

For cataloguing advice: [log in to unmask]
For course enquiries (cataloguing, holdings & items): [log in to unmask]
For other correspondence: [log in to unmask]

01865 2-77134