From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Wilson, Pete <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 11:18
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Where to send series questions?

Hi,

Thereís a 780 on LCCN sc83003254 which now appears to be incorrect.

Any problem with me removing it?  Just being cautious here, in case the recordís still being worked on or something.

I looked at this because I assumed weíd have this Peabody title in our catalog, Peabody now being part of Vanderbilt.  Strangely, we donít, unless itís hidden behind very poor cataloging, which unfortunately seems possible.

Thanks,

Pete Wilson

Vanderbilt University