In this case, the provision at *LC-PCC PS*, 6.2.2.7, Alternative:

*LC-PCC PS*, 6.2.2.7, Alternative

LC practice/PCC practice for Alternative: Apply the alternative for
anonymous works created before 1501 and written neither in Greek nor in the
Latin alphabet. Choose as the preferred title an established title in
English if there is one.

does not apply, since this particular work was *not* created *before*
1501.  Then, according to *RDA*, 6.2.2.7:

*RDA*, 6.2.2.7:

If a title of work is found in a script that differs from a preferred
script of the agency creating the data, transliterate the title according
to the scheme chosen by the agency.

Then, according to *LC-PCC PS*, 5.4, Authority records:

*LC-PCC PS*, 5.4, Authority records:

LC practice/PCC practice for Alternative (1st): Record a transliterated
form of the title in authorized access points for works and expressions
where applicable, following the ALA-LC Romanization Tables: Transliteration
Schemes for Non-Roman Scripts, approved by the Library of Congress and the
American Library Association.

Hideyuki Morimoto
Japanese Cataloger
C.V. Starr East Asian Library
300 Kent Hall, mail code 3901
Columbia University                 Voice:  +1-212-854-1510
1140 Amsterdam Ave.                 Fax:    +1-212-662-6286
New York, NY  10027-7034
U.S.A.                Electronic Mail:  [log in to unmask]