I'm resending this email for those who might have missed it last week.

Hello everyone,

During this time of social distancing and working from home, many folks may want to access RDA Toolkit, but aren't sure how to do so when they are not at the office. We posted  a quick guide to remotely accessing RDA Toolkit<https://www.rdatoolkit.org/node/216> on our blog. Of course, if you have any further questions about RDA Toolkit, please contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

James Hennelly
Director
ALA Digital Reference
(312) 280 5051 / (800) 545 2433 ext. 5051
50 E. Huron St.
Chicago, IL 60611