Dear PCC participants:

Due to a combination of the ongoing technical problems in the PCC Directory with recording some program statistics and the disruptions for library staff workflows as a result of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, we will not be requiring PCC libraries to adhere to the April 15 deadline for entering their mid-year statistics. Those who are experiencing difficulties may enter them at a later date. We will be updating the "PCC Statistics" and "PCC Directory Guidelines" pages on the PCC website accordingly:
http://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/pccd/index.html
http://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/stats.html

Let us know if you have any questions: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best wishes,

Manon

--
Manon Théroux
Policy, Training, and Cooperative Programs Division