From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Theroux, Manon
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 4:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCLIST] PCC Operations Committee Meeting, May 7-8, 2020 (registration opens March 5)

Dear PCC colleagues,

The PCC Operations Committee will meet at the Library of Congress on Thursday, May 7, 2020 (full day), and Friday, May 8, 2020 (half day).

A link to register for the meeting will be sent to the PCC email lists on Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 1:00 pm Eastern Time.

Because of space limitations in the assigned meeting room, we must restrict the number of registered attendees. We have reserved seats for our invited speakers and those attendees who have been notified that they are eligible for partial travel reimbursement. A limited number of additional registered PCC attendees will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. We ask that no more than two additional persons from the same institution register to attend the meeting.

The registration form will be closed when the maximum number of registrants has been reached or on Thursday, March 12, 2020, whichever occurs first.

A waiting list will be established after registration has closed. Openings that become available will be filled from the waiting list. Preference will be given to members of the Operations Committee and the Policy Committee. Otherwise, openings will be filled on a first come, first served basis.

Tentative agenda topics:

         Actions taken to accomplish PCC Strategic Directions

         Reports from the standing committees on standards, applications, and training

         Updates from OCLC and SkyRiver

         LC-PCC Policy Statements development for Beta RDA Toolkit

         PCC URI Pilot Project

         PCC participation in LD4P

         Developments in the BIBCO, CONSER, NACO, and SACO programs

Mark your calendars!

Manon

--

Manon Th�roux

Policy, Training, and Cooperative Programs Division

Library of Congress