Hello everyone,

I'm working in UCLouvain, Belgium. We're discussing about ISBN / e-ISBN - ISSN / e-ISSN with the IT staff here. We're not in bibframe yet, but we're wondering why there is no eISBN included in the Bibframe vocabulary ?
The IT staff feels it would be easier to manage the different ressource with a different identifiers. For example : when export/import data for the discory tool, for linking different format, etc.

Can you tell us how do you manage your e-ressources regarding identifiers ?
Is it a problem not to have a distinct field ? What's your experience ?

Thank you for the help you can provide.
Joƫlle Dosimont