Today, Elsevier has taken another step to accelerate research efforts by launching the Elsevier Coronavirus Research Hub<https://www.elsevier.com/clinical-solutions/coronavirus-research-hub>.

The Coronavirus Research Hub

This Hub offers a broad collection of clinical, bio-medical and life sciences resources and solutions to the global life science and clinical research community to help them in their Coronavirus research. For the next six months, academic, government, not-for-profit and commercial researchers can access this information.

Researchers working on vaccine, drug and clinical research will receive priority access to the Coronavirus Research Hub<https://www.elsevier.com/clinical-solutions/coronavirus-research-hub>. Our team will continue to work on developing this platform to increase its capacity and capabilities.

The Hub currently provides access to ClinicalKey, Embase, SSRN, Mendeley, Mendeley Data (including Pathway Studio data), the Science Direct COVID-19 collection, Elsevier Text Mining (ETM), the Pure COVID-19 Portal and select consulting services from our Life Sciences Professional Services team. We also plan to bring Reaxys and Veridata EDC into the platform in the coming weeks.

We invite you to visit the Elsevier Coronavirus Research Hub<https://www.elsevier.com/clinical-solutions/coronavirus-research-hub> and share it with anyone who can benefit from it.

Abdul Sawah

Customer Consultant- Search and Discovery

Federal Government

ELSEVIER | 230 Park Ave. Suite 800 |

New York, NY 10169