This message has been cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication.
Check out these free, upcoming educational webinars from the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO):
· Congressional Research Service Reports and the Constitution Annotated – Now Available on Congress.gov; Barbara Bavis & Robert Brammer (Law Library of Congress); Monday, April 6, 2020; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT): https://www.fdlp.gov/news-and-events/4415-webinar-congressional-research-service-reports-and-the-constitution-annotated-now-available-on-congress-gov
· Open Educational Resources -- Build a Lesson Using Free Government Resources; Stephanie Hallam, Pat Willingham, & Kris Baranovic (Southeast Missouri State University); Tuesday, April 7, 2020; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT): https://www.fdlp.gov/news-and-events/4420-webinar-open-educational-resources-build-a-lesson-using-free-government-resources
· Coronavirus Frauds and Scams: What You Need to Know; Carol Kando-Pineda (Federal Trade Commission); Wednesday, April 8, 2020; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT): https://www.fdlp.gov/news-and-events/4436-webinar-coronavirus-frauds-and-scams-what-you-need-to-know
· No Budget? No Problem! How to Stock your Library with Free Government Publications; Sarah Dobransky & Alea Lytle (Cleveland Public Library); Thursday, April 9, 2020; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT): https://www.fdlp.gov/news-and-events/4425-webinar-no-budget-no-problem-how-to-stock-your-library-with-free-government-publications
· Spring 2020 Depository Library Council Virtual Meeting; Wednesday, April 22, 2020; 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. (EDT): https://www.fdlp.gov/events-and-conferences/4319-2020-depository-library-council-virtual-meeting
Attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation from GPO for each webinar they attend. Closed captioning is available for all webinars. Registrants will be sent access information upon registering.
View the FDLP Academy Training Repository for recorded webinars and webcasts: https://www.fdlp.gov/fdlp-academy/fdlp-academy-training-repository. All are encouraged to share and re-post information about these free training opportunities.
Jaime Hays |
Outreach Librarian | Library Services & Content Management | ph 202.512.1952
| mb 202.394.5905
GPO | OFFICIAL | DIGITAL | SECURE | 732 North Capitol Street, NW, Washington, DC 20401
Find Government information govinfo.gov | catalog.gpo.gov | bookstore.gpo.gov