Hi, All,

I am confused about our various group meeting dates. There seem to be a
bunch of them and I am wondering if all are happening?

Are we meeting on May 6th (or was it the 7th)  in lieu of the inperson date
we were all holding?  Is it for 1/2 day?  Are we also meeting on another
day that week for a 1/2 day?  Or are these not confirmed?

I know we also had a scheduled meeting of the coordinators coming up (the
ones we signed up to be tech/content leads on...).  Is that also going on?
When?

And finally, when is the next informal gathering?  I thought we were doing
the  4th Weds of the month, but the invitation I got from Tim/Michigan is
for a Thurs?   (I tried to ask him directly about this, but haven't rec'd
answer and so assume I have his email address wrong.)

Please help me sort through all of this?  My calendar has more questions
than answers in re LOC network.

Thanks in advance,

Sharon

*********