From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sharon Shaloo
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 1:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: meetings????

CAUTION: This is an External email. Please send suspicious emails to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Hi, All,

I am confused about our various group meeting dates. There seem to be a bunch of them and I am wondering if all are happening?

Are we meeting on May 6th (or was it the 7th)  in lieu of the inperson date we were all holding?  Is it for 1/2 day?  Are we also meeting on another day that week for a 1/2 day?  Or are these not confirmed?

I know we also had a scheduled meeting of the coordinators coming up (the ones we signed up to be tech/content leads on...).  Is that also going on?  When?

And finally, when is the next informal gathering?  I thought we were doing the  4th Weds of the month, but the invitation I got from Tim/Michigan is for a Thurs?   (I tried to ask him directly about this, but haven't rec'd answer and so assume I have his email address wrong.)

Please help me sort through all of this?  My calendar has more questions than answers in re LOC network.

Thanks in advance,

Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book
617.872.3718 (office)
massbook.org<https://gcc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmassbook.org%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cgleisnert%40MICHIGAN.GOV%7Cd8c2718429f9441dbc1008d7e8716048%7Cd5fb7087377742ad966a892ef47225d1%7C0%7C0%7C637233445957496413&sdata=qIRP%2FCfXW68GRp2nBCPXjXkpQPOCCqOiyFBBRJ%2BKRok%3D&reserved=0>