Welcome to the CFB Family, Kathleen! (thanks for the intro, Stephanie) It's great to have you. I hope we get to meet in person, sooner than later.

Here is a handy link to a lot of our shared files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wLu1sGQjuvc-u6tXTcH928GYe8BgcJOs

This includes a State Center for the Book Contact Info.sheet for all of us, feel free to add yourself: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14ukmuhOWDThtn8Y3lsczj6FXqb_P6pVShg88_Sk9XqQ/edit#gid=0

Warmly,

Rebekah

P.S. Links are in my signature to check out what we do in TX. Also, for ease, here is our main url for the Texas Center for the Book: https://www.tsl.texas.gov/centerforthebook

Rebekah Manley, MFA

Coordinator | Texas Center for the Book

1201 Brazos Street | Austin, TX 78701

Please connect on Facebook

We hope you celebrate Lone Star Día: Children’s Day, Book Day!

Currently reading: Butterfly Yellow by Thanhha Lai