Great! I'm so glad, Guy! We will see those who can make it 4/22 at 2pm CT (3pm ET).

Tim Gleisner, thank you for your offer to set up a Zoom for that time and send out an invitation. That would be wonderful!

Lizz, thanks for your doodle poll action.

Warmly,

Rebekah

Rebekah Manley, MFA

Coordinator | Texas Center for the Book

1201 Brazos Street | Austin, TX 78701

Please connect on Facebook

We hope you celebrate Lone Star Día: Children’s Day, Book Day!

logos-cftb-tslac

Currently reading: Butterfly Yellow by Thanhha Lai