Oklahoma will be joining via telephone.

Connie

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Julianna Robbins (CalBook)
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 1:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External] Re: Informal Gathering Part 1: Wed 4/22 at 2pm CT

Here you go.

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that our meeting in a half hour will be meeting on the ZOOM invite entitled Center's for the Book Informal Gathering Part 2.

The invite is here Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://michigan-host.zoom.us/j/843995866?pwd=SUVKbFRSdFRyektRMVNIbjhHRWVldz09

Password: 027829

If by phone

USA 215 446 3656
    USA 8883634734 (US Toll Free)
    Conference code: 786731

Tim Gleisner

Julianna Robbins

Program Manager

California Center for the Book

California Library Association

Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook

Mobile: 562-277-8168

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.