One of our board members would like to be removed from this mailing list. His information is below.

Message from: Richard Miller ([log in to unmask])

Tessa:

Thank you for attempting to get my e-mail address removed from the list for the Center for the Book. I appreciate your efforts.

Richard

Page of Origin: http://nlc.nebraska.gov/aboutus/staffdir.aspx

Sent via NLC web email form: /scripts/mail/mail2staff.asp

[log in to unmask]" alt="TT_signature ">