Thanks everyone. Thanks, Tim, for setting up. Thanks, Rebekah, for the idea. I hope we can do again.

Rocco—thanks for the great idea of  a web page where we can all cross-promote our virtual activities. I will get back to the group re this ASAP.

Thanks for all the great things you are doing virtually. And for the insight in how you are having your book festivals. I will let you know what we decide as soon as I know.

I have to sign off now.

It was great to hear your voices.

Guy