Great!  Glad it worked, M.

And -- again -- if you are not allowed to link via bit.ly, the long list is

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/146aGQ1Qr0Y7yhihWaJfJdEq9PQQxDnBc?usp=sharing

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book
617.872.3718 (office)

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 9:39 AM Russell, Mary <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I was able to connect to the drive and I was able to create a folder (I think). If anyone has a book festival thing to share there should now be a folder to put it in.

Thanks Sharon for setting this up!

Mary A. Russell, Librarian
New Hampshire State Library
20 Park Street Concord NH 03301-6314