Hi, All,

I am confused about our various group meeting dates. There seem to be a bunch of them and I am wondering if all are happening?

Are we meeting on May 6th (or was it the 7th)  in lieu of the inperson date we were all holding?  Is it for 1/2 day?  Are we also meeting on another day that week for a 1/2 day?  Or are these not confirmed?

I know we also had a scheduled meeting of the coordinators coming up (the ones we signed up to be tech/content leads on...).  Is that also going on?  When?

And finally, when is the next informal gathering?  I thought we were doing the  4th Weds of the month, but the invitation I got from Tim/Michigan is for a Thurs?   (I tried to ask him directly about this, but haven't rec'd answer and so assume I have his email address wrong.)

Please help me sort through all of this?  My calendar has more questions than answers in re LOC network.

Thanks in advance,

Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director