Thanks, Tim.  Sorry for the trouble!  will delete the first invite from my calendar.

Anyone else on all the other things that I'm confused with?

/S

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book
617.872.3718 (office)

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 1:10 PM Gleisner, Tim (MDE) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sorry Sharon and Everyone,

I made another mistake with this group and Zoom once again.

I will change the informal date to the 4th Wednesday which is what I meant to do from the first.

I have been dealing with staff changes due to layoffs and my head was elsewhere. I will get this changed later this afternoon.

Tim