From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sharon Shaloo <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 3:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: meetings????

Hi, Lizz,

was there any reason not to use the date all of us had pencilled in for an in-person meeting?  I think it was May 6th?

/S

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book
617.872.3718 (office)

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 3:16 PM Lizz Sinclair <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks, everyone- got it!

Lizz Sinclair

Director of Programs

Maine Humanities Council / Maine Center for the Book

674 Brighton Avenue

Portland, Maine 04102

(207) 773-5051 ext. 206

www.mainehumanities.org

she/her/hers

Maine communities transformed by the power & pleasure of ideas