Hi all,

Alayne made a mention last Wednesday at the CFB catch-up/meet-up on Zoom, but for anyone who wasn’t in attendance and has an interest…

We here in Minnesota had to reconsider our flagship Minnesota Book Awards ceremony (for obvious reasons!), and landed on a simulcast livestream model that we’re pretty excited about. There could be some replicable ideas in the mix… maybe even ideas on what NOT to do, wink… so I wanted to share word with our States friends. It kicks off in 30 minutes (7 pm CT / 8 pm ET).

Watch on our website (thefriends.org/minnesota-book-awards/) or via YouTube. Wish us luck!

Best,
David

David Katz
Programs & Services Manager
The Friends of the Saint Paul Public Library
651-366-6492 / 920-366-2220

Please note: The Friends staff is working remotely for the next two weeks. We appreciate your patience as response times may be a bit slower.