thank you everyone for these responses - helpful

have a great weekend
________________________________
From: PCC LD4P2 Cohort List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Nancy Lorimer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 12:52
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCC-LD4P2] 'Description Authentication' in Admin Metadata template in Sinopia

Just to +1 what Paloma says about Description Authentication. The only reason any of us outside of national libraries would be using it is to say that something is pcc. The current template does have a lookup to all the possible codes, though we have the full text rather than the code itself. So "pcc" is "Program for Cooperative Cataloging" in the lookup.

Nancy