Hi Deena --

Sure, I'm always around :)  Something else to keep in mind, as part of the planning process, is whether you will want the links to have different clickable text specific to each image (as opposed to an automatically inserted boilerplate, e.g. "Click to view digital image").   If your EAD only has a title for the folder, but you intend to digitize, say, 10-15 items from each folder, you might want to do this so that all 10-15 of those links don't have the same title.

If you want to do this, then as you digitize you may want to create/maintain a very basic spreadsheet with filename and desired title.  For example:

File name
        Title

f1205-001.tif
        Letter, Smith to Jones, page 1

f1205-002.tif
        Letter, Smith to Jones, page 2

f1206-001.tif
        Letter, Thomas to Adams

f1206-002.tif
        Letter, Adams to Thomas

f1206-003.tif
        Postcard, Smith to Thomas

This could then be incorporated by the script that inserts the link into the EAD.

*******
Michele Combs
Lead Archivist, Special Collections Research Center
Syracuse University
315-443-2081