The FDIC is seeking candidates for the position of Chief, Public Information Center. There are 2 announcements currently open through May 26, 2020:

Status Candidates  https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/568046600

All US Citizens https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/568046800

If you are a federal employee but not eligible for Merit Promotion, please apply to the All US Citizens posting. If you are unsure, I would recommend applying to both. Here are some of the specifics for this position:

Hiring Agency: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation

Position Title: Chief, Public Information Center, CG-0301-13

Series/Grade: CG-0301-13

Salary: USD $111,086 - USD $181,383

Duty Location(s): 1 in Arlington, Virginia, USA

Supervisory Position: Yes

Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No

Travel Required: Occasional travel may be required.

Qualifications: Applicants must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the grade 12 level, or higher, in the Federal service.  Specialized experience is experience interpreting, developing and implementing policies and procedures, and overseeing the day-to-day and emergency operations of a nationwide call center and information dissemination program.

This position was posted in late 2018 and the incumbent has taken an internal promotion, creating our need to fill the position again. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about this position and our work.

Richard Huffine (he/him/his) | Chief, Library and Public Information Services
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation | Division of Administration
550 17th Street NW (4068), Washington, DC 20429

Phone: 202-898-6743 | Cell: 571-451-6573
Email: [log in to unmask]

http://www.fdic.gov/