CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Good morning,

We are having trouble getting a copy of this article, and I'm hoping someone can provide us with a copy.  The request is already well through its second round of 15 lenders.  Despite the fact that it's supposed to be available online, even the journal home page does not list this issue:

https://www.surgjournal.com/issues#decade=loi_decade_196
Volume 63 (1968)
June 1968 Issue 6, p877-1074
May 1968 Issue 5, p1-876

So, hoping someone has physical access to this journal.  Effective March 19, NLM has suspended ILL fulfillment from its print collection until further notice, so I can't use NLM.

HISTORICAL ACCOUNTS OF INJURIES DUE TO COLD
By: SCHECHTER, DC (SCHECHTER, DC); SAROT, IA (SAROT, IA)
SURGERY, Volume: 63 Issue: 3 Pages: 527-+
Published: 1968

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Stay safe!

Patricia E. Bremner, MS
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
Combat Capabilities Development Command Soldier Center
ATTN: FCDD-SCG-IM
10 General Greene Avenue
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(508) 206-3521