I am having a difficult finding the article below and would appreciate any help I can get.  Thanks.

Article Title -  Validity of the self-reported food sufficiency status item in the U.S. Department of Agriculture's food consumption surveys

Author - Basiotis PP

Publication Date - 1992

Additional Description - Haldeman VA, ed. American Council of Consumer Interests 38th Annual Conference: The Proceedings. Columbia, Mo: American Council on Consumer Interests; 1992.  (Please provide PDF of presentation)

Due to COVID-19 I am working remotely, beginning March 24, 2020. Please cc [log in to unmask] on all emails to me so that we can best serve you with minimal disruption during this time.

Robyn D. Washington

Library Technician, Central Office Library

Interlibrary Loan Email: [log in to unmask]

Department of Veterans Affairs

Office of Health Informatics (10A7)

Health Information Governance

(202) 461-7576