In consultation with the conference planning committee, the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has decided to postpone Beyond the Numbers to next year, November 2021.

We plan to offer a few virtual professional development opportunities this November in lieu of the conference. Stay tuned for more details.

Beyond the Numbers offers a unique opportunity for librarians and others who work with economic data to discuss problems and solutions in a welcoming setting. BTN is known for great networking and peer learning. We look forward to when we will be able to come together as a community again.

Take care and stay safe!

From: Kristi Barksdale
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 9:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Save the Date! 2020 Beyond the Numbers conference @ Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis

Save the Date!

Beyond the Numbers

November 18-20, 2020

Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis

Call for Papers coming soon!

Beyond the Numbers is a free conference to address the challenges of economic information. We are bringing together experts to share their experiences at the frontier of economic data and information, discuss problems and potential solutions, and identify ways to improve access to and understanding of economic information.

Information on previous conferences: https://research.stlouisfed.org/conferences/beyond-the-numbers/