I have a doctor’s appointment rescheduled to be a conflict now.  Sorry I can’t attend.

If I might virtually and prematurely contribute to the discussion, having read the outline, I’d recommend that “LIVE” not be used in the title unless all the states’ programs are actually going to be live.  I anticipate that Louisiana’s would not actually be live.

I’ll look forward to the recording.

Jim

Jim Davis

Director of the Louisiana Center for the Book

State Library of Louisiana

701 North 4th Street

Baton Rouge, LA 70802-5232
Phone: 225-342-9714 / Fax: 225-219-9840

Do not forward this message without permission.
If you have received this email in error you may not copy or disseminate this message in any manner.
Please notify the sender by return email that you received this transmission in error, and delete it from your computer.