Yes—I am sure there is. We should have this on the agenda for the soon-to-be-decided date for the Idea Exchange.

Thanks,
Guy

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Julianna Robbins (CalBook)
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 12:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: news re National Book Festival and other matters

Is there an opportunity for the State CFBs to assist with the virtual production / promotion of the Fall NBF? Would love to use this opportunity to get more involved. Is the LOC interested in hosting the Ideas Exchange? I know I’d personally love to participate. Perhaps Summer might be good.
Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
California Library Association
http://calbook.org<http://calbook.org/>
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Mobile: 562-277-8168<tel:(562)%20277-8168>

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association<http://www.cla-net.org/>, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services<http://www.imls.gov/> under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian<http://www.library.ca.gov/>.