Thanks Karen,

In re: spreadsheet:

can we simply paste jpegs of our bookjackets into a spreadsheet?  I would
have thought not (?).  If we need to upload instead and don't want to
default to a submission system,   I can create a DropBox folder to share
out (as I did in 2016 when everyone sent images for a Great Reads poster),
and people can upload their files.

for those not around then, here's a link to that poster:
https://www.dropbox.com/home/NBF2016_MassCenterforBook?preview=NBF_STATESPOSTER.pdf

It was done in-house here at MCB and  so is a bit underdesigned ... but it
does present the scope of the project  we are now trying to virtualize.

/Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book