Hi Everyone,

Wanted to share the details of our latest CFB project here in Washington state!

http://www.washingtoncenterforthebook.org/covid-19zine/

What is it?

The Washington Center for the Book invites Washingtonians of all ages to send us your COVID-19 stories! Our goal is to help preserve and share the experiences of everyday Washingtonians to help us connect and comfort each other now and so that future readers can immerse themselves in our experiences today.

We will be accepting completed zines, 1 to 3 page submissions that will be added to anthology zines, and even text that I will format into zine pages for our anthologies.

We created a website and also the attached PDF handout so that libraries and other organizations can also use this project to reach out to their community members who may not be able to be online because of various barriers to access.  Some libraries are doing mail-outs to their patrons so our hope is that some of them may want to print out and include this PDF in the packets they are sending out via mail, via eventual curbside pick-up programs, etc.

Huge thanks to Tien Triggs who made most of the beautiful sample zine pages used in the handout/website.

Sara Pet� | Community Outreach Librarian

Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State

6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington

c: 360-480-1005

~connecting Washington through the power of libraries~

[log in to unmask]" alt="wsl-logo">     [log in to unmask]" alt="WTBBL">    [log in to unmask]" alt="wsl colored social icons_Facebook - Round">   [log in to unmask]" alt="wsl colored social icons_Twitter - Round">   [log in to unmask]" alt="wsl colored social icons_YouTube - Round">   [log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]">