Hi,

Just a reminder that you can add any events you have coming up in June to the calendar spreadsheet today for publication on the website tomorrow. Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cJtB_GtOcEckmvD54_eT6HYx8JVWIajSe4C0yW2d0VQ/edit?usp=sharing

Keep in mind that the definition of event is loose and does not mean live events or videos only. As long as you can associate a program launch date with the event and it's available to nationwide audiences, it's should be okay to include. We have workshops and books award announcements currently on the calendar. If you're not sure if something you're working on should be included on the calendar, just ask.

I hope you're all doing well and staying safe!

Take care,
Deziree