From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 7:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: REMINDER; affiliates calendar of events

AllóPlease donít forget to send Deziree submissions for the Calendar of Events. We will soon run out of forthcoming events.

Deziree designed and maintains this at the request of several affiliate centers. It is a great way for us to demonstrate the great work we are doing nationwide to support reading and literacy.

Thanks,

Guy