Hi Sinopia users,

Our June User Group Meeting is this coming Monday June 1, 11 am pacific / 2 pm eastern.

Agenda is to talk about some work we started at Stanford on defining what "Closing the Loop" means, with an eye to figuring out what the requirements are for Sinopia in LD4P3. We will walk through these documents, in case you want a preview. Feel free to comment on them.

Other agenda items welcome!

Sinopia Island visuals<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1goQGbKV1XGmVr6AVVYVtPx5AF4uPOGxamOMfIUDolDA/> | Closing the Loop functional requirements<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18H6zYGwKuCg3SZqm9Q_cxkZThcdmBjknE6HdtQ-RRzk/>

Zoom: https://stanford.zoom.us/j/553209232
Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-veUbkfJ-1YUfeXv5E6efBSY7iucyajamLl239MCnPo/

Michelle