​​Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Malay Publications 2020. This is assigned as​ Malay Publications 2020 (I), Country: Brunei Darussalam​ for your information and selection. We have automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile for books published from 2015 onwards.

​

If you are interested to have this title, please mark it “wanted” before June 30' 2020.

To see this online circular:
·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id<http://www.locjkt.or.id/>
·         Select your participant section
·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress