Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Indonesia video recording title for June FY 2020. This is assigned as Non-Book 2020 (V) for your information and selection. This title will only be acquired based on your decision in this circular and not be automatically added to your selection. If you are interested to have this free video recording, please mark it “wanted” before July 2, 2020.

To see this online circular:

·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id<http://www.locjkt.or.id/>

·         Select your participant section

·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>​