::cross posted::

Dear Federal Library Community,

Due to the anticipated impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on federal budgeting plans for Fiscal Year 2021, FEDLINK will delay increasing transfer pay fees until Fiscal Year 2022.

FEDLINK exists in recognition of the need for cooperation and concerted action within the community of federal libraries and information centers.  FEDLINK continues our mission to serve federal libraries and information centers by providing acquisition services critical to our success as an organization and our financial sustainability. By carefully reviewing the FEDLINK fee structure, we aspire to remain a viable service to our community and support federal agencies working together to achieve optimum use of the resources.

If you have questions or comments, please send an email to [log in to unmask].

The FEDLINK Team

Emaillogo