Hello all, the library is being repurposed to be a computer education, staff computer room, and conference room. The Community Free Library is not going to be with me, but a smaller one with Voluntary Service. So we are not going to be using the paperback carouse.  It’s about 5 feet tall, with 4 sides, and about 4 racks on maybe 5 rows (at home now so going from memory).  Each slot can hold 4 paperbacks.  It’s been repainted yellow and can rotated.  If you are interested in it, you can have it, but you need to pay or figure out how to get to your library.  Let me know if you have any interest. Thanks!

Cheryl R. Banick, MLIS
Chief, Library Service
VA Medical Center
830 Chalkstone Avenue
Providence, RI   02908
Phone:  401-457-3001
Fax:  401-457-3097
Hours:  M-F, 8a-4:30p EST

Access 24/7/365 your online resources at:  VISN 1 Knowledge Library

When I’m away, contact our Librarians on Call Service 8a-4p M-F at: [log in to unmask]

Offsite Access is available through EZProxy. Contact [log in to unmask] for help.