Call for Volunteers:

FAFLIG is seeking a volunteer to serve as our Armed Forces Co-Chair. We are also seeking a volunteer to co-manage our email list. If you are interested, please contact Lee Lipscomb at [log in to unmask]

ICYMI:

Karen Tate and Lee Lipscomb have compiled a resource list of Coronavirus guidance for federal and specialized libraries, which is downloadable from our group’s ALA Connect site.

Events:

Tomorrow, June 30, 2-3pm ET: FDLP Academy webinar, Digital Collections at the Law Library of Congress

Learn more about the event and the FDLP Academy, and register to attend: https://blogs.loc.gov/law/2020/06/join-us-on-june-30-for-the-fdlp-academy-webinar-on-law-library-digital-collections/?loclr=ealrr

The next FAFLIG membership meeting will be in mid- to late-July. Date and time will be determined soon.