Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to participate via webinar in a free Department of the Interior Library Training Session entitled "Introduction to the GPO's govinfo.gov Website," on Tuesday, June 9th from 2:00 to 3:00 pm ET, part of our series of free training sessions available from the DOI Library.

A service of the U.S. Government Publishing Office, govinfo.gov provides free electronic access to a wealth of important information products produced by the Federal Government. It provides free public access to official publications from all three branches of the Federal Government, items such as the Federal Register, the Code of Federal Regulations, the Congressional Record, Congressional bills, Congressional hearings and reports.  The information provided on this site is the official, published version and the information retrieved can be used without restriction, unless specifically noted. GPO trainers will review the latest features and resources available on govinfo.gov and show attendees how to best navigate the website.

All that are interested are invited.  Please note that this class will only be offered online via WebEx webinar.  Please go to the following link to request webinar registration information::

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=urWTBhhLe02TQfMvQApUlFEdn8G3vZVKlnYWFjYkWjhURE5XNEZXMlo1SktQV0VRRk85NkdPOTlKSi4u

You may contact the Library by e-mail at [log in to unmask] for more information about this program or if you have trouble reaching us using the link above.  For more information about the DOI Library, its resources, and its services, please visit our website at http://www.doi.gov/library.

We hope that you can join us virtually on June 9th!

George

George Franchois
Director - U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
Office of the Secretary - Office of Facilities and Administrative Services (OFAS)
1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151, MS 1151
Washington, DC 20240
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (202) 208-3796