As was asked during our Idea Exchange, I am sending you the google files
which contains helpful information for the State Great Read Video
Production with KidLit.TV

The states that are committed to participating are

New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Pennsylvania
Rhode island
Massachusetts
Maryland
Washington

Tentative States

Texas
Delaware

Please contact me with any questions.

*Below are some important google document links.*

*CENTER FOR THE BOOK PROJECT (*Master Folder for the project)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yzbODTmu-8OLZtRmaUhvJaQGkqGsKiQW?usp=sharing

*Within this folder are these three folders that folks can access by
clicking these links:*

*Center for the Book LOGOS and BOOK COVERS*
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15m7uUjIM10V2JcrEUFTeay_w7hsEgt46?usp=sharing

*Please upload both your logo and the book cover of your selection*

*Center For the Book AUTHOR VIDEOS *(Folder includes the *PDF and ZOOM
video of tips for recording videos, and the Final Script*)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZaBmN-SnFQvC6UFKW9HmQm3gry1nrzyv?usp=sharing

*This has   documents you should share with your author.*

*The final script has the author picking a State Donut.  FYI Sharon
Massachuestts has a state donut "Boston Creme" of Course*

*Center for the Book TALENT RELEASE FORMS *(Folder includes blank Talent
Release form)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1k9fkTfb8J4yWN_uimIYXQ7ZxvwhXiX-X?usp=sharing

*This also has the W-9 for your reference.*

*You should upload the signed Talent Release back to the this folder*

*ROCCO STAINO*