Center for the Book Colleagues,

Wanted to let you know that I will be interviewed on the Children's Books
Spotlight Series on Empowered Publicity Facebook page on Monday, June 29th
at 7 pm ET.  Among many things I will be discussing is my work with the
Empire State Center for the Book and will be specifically  mentioning the
coming of the 2020 Great Reads.

Guy, is the date and format of the 2020 National Book Festival public
information? If so, I will mention that when I mention the Great Reads.

Will I see any of you at the virtual ALA?  I am running to a Holiday House
event at 10:30 this morning.

Also, did we receive the list of the Congressional Committee that oversees
LC?

Stay Safe,

Rocco Staino
Empire State Center for the Book