It is possible. I have never moderated a discussion with breakouts, but I have participated in such a discussion.

Tim

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Rocco Staino
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 1:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Idea Exchange

CAUTION: This is an External email. Please send suspicious emails to [log in to unmask]

Hi Everyone,

Would there be an opportunity for breakouts.  I understand that is possible with Zoom (Tim do you know?).  If so I know that the Route 1 Read states would like a breakout.  Perhaps Letters About Literature folks may want one. Any thoughts?

Rocco