I am pretty sure our account (Minnesota’s) can do breakout rooms but would need to verify that and send out the link Monday. Perhaps the breakout sessions could be for Wednesday so we’d have time to get everyone lined up with a new link and avoid confusion regarding Monday’s meeting.
all best,
Alayne

Sent from my iPhone