Send directly to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Use Name of State Annual Report in subject line

Do not send to listserv

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Medema, Nancy
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 1:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ANNUAL REPORTS

Guy, where do you want these sent other than sending via the listserve?

thanks,
Nancy

Nancy Medema Program Director

Coordinator, Iowa Center for the Book
State Library of Iowa | Des Moines Office
515.281-4328 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
1112 E. Grand Avenue | Des Moines, IA 50319
www.StateLibraryofIowa.org
<http://www.StateLibraryofIowa.org>