YES—That is fine with me.

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Page Brannon
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2020 3:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: proposed Idea Exchange dates

Guy,

Could we meet from 2 to 4pm ET on these days?

Page

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 6:46 AM Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

All—

The doodle poll has resulted in June 15 & 17, 1-5 pm eastern, being the preferred days and times. (Thanks to Lizz Sinclair for handling).

So I am proposing we meet for two hours each day, 1-3 eastern time. I, for one, will not be able to stand being on a zoom call for 4 hours.

If we cannot get through our agenda in this time frame, we can always add another 2-hour session on a later date.

Thanks to all.

Is someone willing to take charge of the agenda?

I will have some items as well. I look forward to our discussions. And, I should have a lot more info re the book festival, Great Reads project, etc.

Guy

--

Page Brannon

Associate Professor