Hi all,

I know not everyone on the listserv is interested in Letters About Literature, but wanted you to know that we LAL states are having a meeting next week. Thank you to Lori in New Mexico for hosting. The agenda is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10t16yWEDHFLbM6edK2MuTuRMO3gKnHZpVqFjHH_BAL4/edit?usp=sharing. Feel free to add topics.

The Zoom information is here. Please note that the time is in Mountain Time.

Lori Thornton is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Letters About Literature
Time: Jun 25, 2020 01:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89149621641?pwd=TzR5OWFNbGZlN0R2VXJlRy9rQnlUQT09

Meeting ID: 891 4962 1641
Password: 7KabzY