Rocco—that is great news! Thanks for promoting your great work with the center. Yes, the date and format of the NBF are public info.

Guy

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Rocco Staino
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 10:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Children's Books Spotlight Series interview - Monday, June 29th at 7 pm ET

Center for the Book Colleagues,

Wanted to let you know that I will be interviewed on the Children's Books Spotlight Series on Empowered Publicity Facebook page on Monday, June 29th at 7 pm ET.  Among many things I will be discussing is my work with the Empire State Center for the Book and will be specifically  mentioning the coming of the 2020 Great Reads.

Guy, is the date and format of the 2020 National Book Festival public information? If so, I will mention that when I mention the Great Reads.

Will I see any of you at the virtual ALA?  I am running to a Holiday House event at 10:30 this morning.

Also, did we receive the list of the Congressional Committee that oversees LC?

Stay Safe,

Rocco Staino

Empire State Center for the Book