Ok-thanks.

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Rocco Staino
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 8:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Idea Exchange Agenda June 15 & 17

Guy,

Please add Mitchell Davis of the Indie Author Project to the agenda for the Idea Exchange.

Thanks,

Rocco

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 10:44 AM Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
All—attached are some agenda items for the June 15 and June 17 Idea Exchange. Please send additional items to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> so I can add them. If you want to run an idea before the entire group, then send to this listserv.

Thanks to Tim in Michigan for setting this up and hosting.

Guy