From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Rocco Staino
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 8:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Book TV Bags?

External Email Warning:  This email originated from outside the Broward County email system. Do not reply, click links, or open attachments unless you recognize the sender’s email address (not just the name) as legitimate and know the content is safe.  Report any suspicious emails to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

New York would like at least 300 if possible.

Rocco